EKCS 7 Tips For A Better Kitchen
For the best quantity surveyor company, call EK Consultants.
Eating will never go out of fashion. We will always need a place in the home where we can easily and safely prepare our food. Here are a few tips to help make your kitchen a better, safer and more efficient place to work in.
european rooster theme kitchen, mission style kitchen chairs, buttermilk finish kitchen tables, rate best kitchen appliances, concept kitchen faucets
To find the best quantity surveyor company, click here for EK Consultants.
Eating will never go out of fashion. We will always need a place in the home where we can easily and safely prepare our food. We call that place the kitchen. Here are a few tips to help make your kitchen a better, safer and more efficient place to work in.
1. Lighting is probably the most important thing to get right. Strip or spotlights located under wall units work best to provide good, unobtrusive lighting.
2. Hard wearing flooring thats easy to clean is another essential. Carpeting on floors surrounding kitchen worktops is a big mistake.
3. Electric sockets in abundance will make life so much easier. But remember to keep them at least a metre from any source of water.
4. Have all your regularly used utensils stored close to the areas where they will be used. This increases efficiency and reduces accidents.
5. Choose the type of kitchen sink thats best suited for you. They come in all shapes, double or single, and in a variety of materials. Think before you buy.
6. The type of taps on your sink is important too. Get taps with plenty of height. The swivelling type adds flexibility, but you may prefer the look of double taps. Again, think about what you want.
7. Keep children out of your kitchen. Toddlers have greater ingenuity than you give them credit for. Fit any cupboard or drawer they can reach with childproof catches. Store all sharp objects, knives, etc, high up in a locked drawer.